Thursday, November 27, 2008

College Nostalgia

I went to Mapua Intramuros last week to get a copy of my Transcript of Records (yes, its been there for ages) and it was a bit nostalgic. Well the Intramuros will give you that nostalgic feel but it seems that Mapua hasn't changed at all since I last went there around 10 plus years ago.

Before going there, i dropped at the Letran part of Intramuros so I can enjoy a good walk to Mapua. A lot has changed and I can smell the atmosphere of my college days in the air reminding me how good it was getting back to school.

At Mapua, I did notice some improvements on the school building. A lot new but most of the things stayed the same. I even went a tour again around campus and the halls seems to be the same way they felt ten years ago, but a lot quiter.

It was fun going back..and its nice that i will be going back here to pickup the TOR 4 weeks from now. I wish I can go back to school and study again.

No comments: