Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Office Heroes Gossip.


So its the last stretch of my TV series slash anime weekend marathon month and I finally watched the first 2 episodes of Heroes Season 3, half way to Season 2 of The Office (very funny!), episode 5 of Prison Break Season 4, and the first 3 episodes of True Blood. So far I find True Blood a bit boring but i had to endure the 3 episodes because my wife wants to watch it.

Anyways in between those series, I happen to finish Star Wars: The Force Unleashed PSP game. My take on it, the gameplay is like God of War, but i liked GOW better. The story telling was too short and I find it not too interesting, and this was supposed to be the prequel story to the movie. Anyways its a 3/5 for me, coz I like the way I throw people and stuff in the air using the "Force"...... that maybe the only part i enjoyed in the game.

And lastly I am also watching Gossip Girl season 1 with my wife and i never imagined that i actually enjoyed watching this chick flick series. It's like Beverly Hills 90210, narrated by a third person point of view.

You know you love me...XOXO.

No comments: