Sunday, September 21, 2008

Anime and US TV series month.

Its been a busy August for me last month and and its still is mid of Sept. I wish I can push OCT 1st already when our new Helpdesk guy comes in so I can have some help in the afternoon helpdesk coverage. I've been juggling a lot of reponsibilities lately (US, AsiPac, Manila, helpdesk management and personal projects, and even time for my family) that i don't have time to follow my daily and weekly dose of anime, mangga and tv series viewing sessions.

So what i promised last week is to spend some time doing marathon runs of the tv series and anime i missed watching. So far I finished (some in progres) :Prison Break season 3 (watchin season 4 right now),The Office Season 1, Chuck season 1, Initian D 1st to 4th Stage (in progress), Terminator: Sarah Connor chronicles (in progress) and the list goes on....waiting for Heroes Season 3 and Chuck season 2.

And hey, Naruto Shippuuden is now back on the mannga story line,geez they spend 25 filler episodes before they went back to the main story. Just watched Ep 75, so to those waiting for the filler episodes to end, better start watching now.

Oh btw, Candid recommended for me to watch Gossip Girl, and I go uhhmmm is this really for male audience enjoyment as well?

Well maybe my wife will appreciate it.

No comments: