Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Time alone has given me a new way of looking into life. I often get too attached with responsibilities and tasks that life seems to be an endless cycle of routines. All black and white.

Now after having more time reflecting, alone in this empty house. I find a deeper meaning in what life should be. I see people miding their business, having their own lives, apart from me. Having their own dreams and goals in life, but still, have time enjoying each others comfort. Deep inside, I envy that.

I spend too much time in work that I often left out the biggest part of my life, my family. But i've learned my mistake.
Soon I'll be spending my time again with my family, and looking forward for a fresh start. I want to see my son grow. I don't want to make the same mistake my father did. I want him to see a father. A father and a family.

That should be the story of my life.

No comments: