Thursday, March 25, 2004

The Many Personas of Brian

If you call me Bri, you're probably one of my closest friends, people I often hang out with or people who have the same wavelength as I have.

If you call me "Brian", you're generally people that I know and who know me or I personally introduced myself to.

If you call me "Byne", you're probably one of my Aunts.

If you call me "Brando", you're probably one of my Uncles.

If you call me "Bhri-yan" (with an accent), you're probably one of the people I met when I was in Norway.

If you call me Brian Jan, you're probably one of my batchmates in Manila Science High School.

If you call me "Einstein", you're probably my High School Physics teacher.

If you call me "Ninja", you're probably from MAPUA JUDO CLUB.

If you call me "Bishounen", you're probably playing "Legend of the Red Dragon" on BBS.

If you call me Sir Brian, you're probably one of my M.I.S. trainees or one of my students.

If you call me Yanyan, you're probably my bestfriend Jojo teasing me.

If you call me Zoom, you're probably one of those old school hacker, virus writer or anyone I've met on the net since 1996.

If you call me ObiWan, you're probably a "Liner"

If you call me "El Presidente", you're probably from Alpha Delta

If you call me "Prof" (which I don't like being called), you're probably one of my batchmates in PeopleSupport.

If you call me "Rocket Scientist", you're probably Jett or Migs.

If you call me "Hon", you're probably my wife :-)

No comments: