Monday, June 24, 2002

We celebrated my son's first birthday yesterday! It was fun. *LOTS* of kids came. Actually my son's birthday is tomorrow (25th) we just celebrated it sunday, yesterday so the kids can come since there are no classes. Tomorrow we'll just celebrate it again but just my wife and son. We might just go out and have lunch and but toys.

Wel I cant wait till my son's next birthday ^_^.

Oh, Jojo, my best friend came yesterday evening to visit. He looked so buff! he musta been eating lots of spinach ^_~. Well he told be he'd been going to the gym regulary now for 3 months, thus his bulkier figure. I've been doing some workout too but just weights, here at home. The last time I saw , we just have the same body built, now I look like a twig next to him.
I should be spending some time in the gym. Well at least I have bigger abs due to situps in my Karate class ^_^ haaayyyyaaa!

No comments: