Saturday, June 22, 2002

It rains now more often, here in Manila. Rains makes me feel mushy.
I like rain. Not the stormy type where house roofs, trees, and bystanders fly at 160 kph.
Just simple rain. A drizzle.

I know rain also keeps poets and frustrated poets scribbling their pen. I actually read a few of them talking about rain. Not that I'm a poet, but I've written few back in my high school days.

The thing I most like in the rain is the breeze, cold breeze. It's hot here in the Philippines, so hot that if I could carry a bucket, my sweat would fill it in a matter of hours. I like rain touching my skin. I dont know exactly why. Even when I know it's gonna rain I don't bring an umbrella with me. A rain jacket will suffice.

I think rainy days are coming now. I can't wait to get wet.

No comments: