Monday, December 29, 2008



2008

It's gonna be 2009 in a few days and as I ponder 2008 was a great great year for me. Now with new challenges and career opportunities this January I'm so very thankful that God blessed all my hard work the past year.

To reward myself I got a few gifts for myself this Christmas, first I bought an HP laptop, then a Nintendo DS Lite (Onyx Black) with 2Gig EDGE Flashcart (for my kids as well) and a collector's item Final Fantasy X Original PS2 DVD (from TipidPC). I'm a Final Fantasy Series Fan so I bought it ^_^, the original price is PHP 2,500++ butI got it for a bargain of PHP500 and in mint condition.



These will keep me busy until JAN 5 along with the Boxed set of HOUSE MD (Season 1-4) that I bought for my marathon tv series run. ^_^

Thanks 2008, Here I come 2009!

No comments: