Thursday, December 18, 2003

Great day!

I was picked to observe QA calibration 2day...yeeeyyy!! and my archives are baaackkk!!! ^______^

In another note I'll be posting my Friday Five list, since I'll be busy this Friday I might forget :) here it goes...

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?

-Certainly! When I visited my mom in Norway a few years back It was really fun, snow and the scent of the holidays.:)

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?

- With my family of course, probably back in Norway.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?

- I'm not very particular with traditions, does the misletoe thing count ? ^_~.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?

- Yep. As much as I can.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?

- A *long*, relaxing , stress free vacation outside the country.

No comments: